Business Development Manager
United Arab Emirates, Middle East
Reference No: 288IN
We are looking for a determined and energetic Business Development Manager for United Arab Emirates.
You will become a member of a vibrant and focussed team of professionals to help you grow our business in the region and achieve our business objective. We expect you to support end customers and influencers to make Fibrenetix their preferred hardware vendor.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth via boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
It is mandatory that you have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role within the CCTV/security industry. You will already have an industry network and know most of the key stakeholders in the industry.
Candidates with background in VMS (Milestone/Genetec and others), Video Servers and/or Video Storage will be prioritized.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new customers
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales contacts and progress via our Salesforce based CRM system
- Provide comprehensive feedback and after-sales support
Must have Requirements
- Experience from working in the CCTV/security industry
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales manager or similar role
- Proven track record in technical sales
- Have a current database/network of key stakeholders in the CCTV/security industry
- Fluent in Arabic
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Market knowledge (VMS, Video Servers and Video Storage)
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in working with Office 365 and CRM systems
- Time management and planning skills
Position is based in Dubai, UAE
Only Applications sent to email@example.com will be considered
Applications needs to be received before 1st June 2022